Friday, March 24, 2017

Home Sweet Motorhome


Here is my kitchen. (Yes, I did clean up a bit before the pic - it's not normally this clean. :))



As you can see, it is small. Really small. There is hardly any counter-top space to work on. So I set out to fix the problem. When my sister Joanna was here she helped me finish making the shelf I had started. We attached it with hinges and a small chain which gives it a cool look while also adding support.


Then I decided it needed some Stain/Poly on it so it would be wipe-able. So back off it came.


And three coats of Poly later the shelf is re-installed and I am loving my extra kitchen space. If you don't like it, fix it!


 The shelf even hooks up so the slide-out can come in during travel. I like it!



2 Comments:

At March 24, 2017 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Laverne Glick said...

I like it too! Super creative!

 
At March 24, 2017 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Laverne Glick said...

I like it too! Super creative!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home